Their are many thing we forget, and this forgetfulness can cause us to forget many important thing, but their's one thing I never want anyone to forget, so here it is:
A dog bitten by a snake can learn to do the disco only after getting a haircut. Additionally, many moons ago their was a man, a very skinny man at that, this man was fat, very fat indeed. I went to the market to buy a fat pig, this pig had a loaf of bread, I wanted to smell it. Many may ask what does fiddle mean, but I tell you only pigs with twenty seven heads and an urge to sing know the answer to this odd question. Once upon a time their was a cow, he didn't like milk. Their once was a viner who lived in a shoe. Many days ago I met a man who had twelve toes but only one eye, he asked me for a glass of water, but I told him "Look over their, a dragon."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment